Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Made of Meat

opioid agonist posted:

starting to worry about bo-pepp

:ohdear:

Don't worry. He'll be back in about 11-1/2 months.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

bo-pep suffered an unfortunate accident involving a double pointed knitting needle, size 0, and a skein of Countess Ablaze Lady Persephone sock yarn. rest in piecing.

Scaly Haylie

looking forward to the first annual old liar memorial thread next year

FluffieDuckie

Lizard Wizard posted:

looking forward to the first annual old liar memorial thread next year

pretty sure that would be the third annual old liar memorial thread.

this isn't the first year this has happened

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

bo-pep was tragically struck by a herd of middle-aged ladies in a rush to see franklin habit talk about embroidering your knitwear, and subsequently choked to death on the artichoke french from the one stall that has the really good stuff. also probably fried dough.

Scaly Haylie

FluffieDuckie posted:

pretty sure that would be the third annual old liar memorial thread.

this isn't the first year this has happened

that would be a LIE memorial thread, fluffie

google THIS

Bo-pepp saw his shadow as he walked out of the festival, signifying 12 more months of sheep and wool-less winter for BYOB.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
what other lies has bo pepper told? what can be trusted anymore?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
is anything real? am i real? this is all very confusing and scary

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I could swear that bo peep actually went to the sheep and wool festival before. It must be true, because otherwise I've been living a lie this entire time

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

google THIS

Chill la Chill posted:

I could swear that bo peep actually went to the sheep and wool festival before. It must be true, because otherwise I've been living a lie this entire time

It happened, but in the Berenstein timeline.

alnilam

Bo-Pepper posted:

WILL THESE WEIRDOS RETURN? WHO KNOWS? MAYBE!

Bo pepper has become one of them, like in a horror story where you see your missing friend performing in the carnival with a blank stare and he doesn't seem to know who you are

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

Bo pepper has become one of them, like in a horror story where you see your missing friend performing in the carnival with a blank stare and he doesn't seem to know who you are

Omg

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FactsAreUseless

alnilam posted:

a horror story where you see your missing friend performing in the carnival with a blank stare and he doesn't seem to know who you are
This is just living in Idaho

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Nosfereefer posted:

what other lies has bo pepper told? what can be trusted anymore?

im beginning to think byob isnt as historically significant as i thought...all those pictures of well known byob posters at the signing of the treaty of versailles, the assasination of lee harvey oswald etc....how many were just part of his web of lies?

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

FactsAreUseless posted:

This is just living in Idaho

Idaho: the land that time and sanity forgot. . .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

Barking Gecko posted:

Idaho: the land that time and sanity forgot. . .
Helen Palmer Chenoweth-Hage, born Helen Margaret Palmer (January 27, 1938 – October 2, 2006) was a Republican politician from the U.S. state of Idaho, the only Republican woman to ever represent that state in the United States Congress.

During her tenure, she was referred to by her most outspoken critics as a "poster-child for the militias," and in February 1995 she voiced the suspicion that armed federal agents were landing black helicopters on Idaho ranchers' property to enforce the Endangered Species Act, in line with a longstanding conspiracy theory. "I have never seen them," Chenoweth said in an interview in The New York Times. "But enough people in my district have become concerned that I can't just ignore it. We do have some proof."[6] The Los Angeles Times editorialized that during the campaign she gained national attention by "holding 'endangered salmon bakes' during fundraisers, serving canned salmon to ridicule the listing of Idaho salmon as an endangered species." She was quoted as saying in response, "It's the white, Anglo-Saxon male that's endangered today."[7]

On October 2, 2006, Chenoweth-Hage was killed after being thrown from the passenger seat of a sport utility vehicle that overturned on an isolated highway in central Nevada, near Tonopah. She was not wearing a seatbelt at the time of the accident. Her (step) daughter-in-law and grandson, who were also in the vehicle, suffered only minor injuries.[16]

The punch line to all this is that Chenoweth was a very vocal anti-helmet and anti-seatbelt activist. I've said it in CSPAM and I stand by it: Idaho isn't the worst state in America, but it is the stupidest.

• Locked thread