Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

cnut posted:

Early in my weed smoking career, when I'd partake before sex I would never go soft (well, eventually) even after an orgasm. I'd just keep going. :sotw:

Weird, man. :350:
Nah man, your dick just forgot to go soft because it was so high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

Laslow posted:

Nah man, your dick just forgot to go soft because it was so high.

I was going to enter the refractory period but I got high :2bong:

pram
Jun 10, 2001

HAM ON THE BONE posted:

MY HUSBAND had some man titties. But we started smokin less and going to the gym and they disappeared :hellyeah:

then I got real depressed (not from the lack of man boobs) so we quit weed and I’m feeling better

still, i miss my friend, weed :smith:

lets get some deets on those boobs

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

:f5h::mmmsmug::hf::rznv::fh:

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Oct 19, 2018

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im just waiting on page 3

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Blast of Confetti posted:

im just waiting on page 3
:mamacita::dong::corsair:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I'm here for the gynecomastia discussion

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug

pram posted:

lets get some deets on those boobs

Nothin to write home about, I’d estimate A cups at their largest. He was convinced he actually had gynecomastia, but nope, he was just fat :shrug:

One of his nipples is inverted, I guess that’s kind of interesting.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

HAM ON THE BONE posted:

Nothin to write home about, I’d estimate A cups at their largest. He was convinced he actually had gynecomastia, but nope, he was just fat :shrug:

One of his nipples is inverted, I guess that’s kind of interesting.
Why is this post not a picture? I'm confused :mrgw:

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug

a hole-y ghost posted:

Why is this post not a picture? I'm confused :mrgw:

I don’t think I have a photo of him topless actually; he used to be very shy about taking his shirt off unless it was bedtime. And I don’t think he’ll be too keen on letting me snap a photo of his nips to post on something awful dot com.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chinatown posted:

smoke weed sometimes. choose to abstain to accomplish personal and professional goals and responsibilities at other times

:hai:

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib

HAM ON THE BONE posted:

I don’t think I have a photo of him topless actually; he used to be very shy about taking his shirt off unless it was bedtime. And I don’t think he’ll be too keen on letting me snap a photo of his nips to post on something awful dot com.

Ask him and let him choose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

• Locked thread