Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

This game will be very very bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

:fork:

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

JACK'D UP!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

:fork::fork:

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Ceeeeeerist... Denver is gonna hit the over midway into the 2nd Quarter at this pace.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Gatts posted:

This is Casey Keenum. CASEY KEENUM.
THIS THE LAST GODDAMNED TIME I WANT SOMEONE TO USE THEIR loving BRAIN AND NOT COME OUT OF A GODDAMN UPBEAT TEMPO ALBUM AND I GOTTA TALK ABOUT A loving DOG DYING!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

The Broncos loving suck... how do they not have 60 points on the board by now?

loving slackers.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

gently caress You Spanos By Proxy!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Total Access with have complete analysis of the game... is anyone gonna sit through a half hour of the Cardinals are really loving bad?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Thanks for being a cool Steelers fan. I hope AB and Juju and Bell get theirs one day

e: not Ben but he probably has to get one for the other guys to
Hasn't Ben "gotten" enough, you monster!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH PODCASTS? ~ Troy "Concussions" Aikman

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Do you podcast?
I've never podcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

FOX must be feeling great about that dumptruck of money they gave to the NFL for the rights to arguably the biggest consistent shitshow in the History of professional sports.

Thursday Night Football needs to be taken behind the woodshed and dealt with.
It's just sooo bad!

• Locked thread