Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Hatter has been up front and honest with us the entire time, which is more than we can say about Martha and her anti-tech bros. Plus between the vaccine and this we'll be set for life, probably, or at least have a comfy RV to live out of in the parkade!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Lazy Bear posted:

*Looks at the trail of DMC guard patrols with their heads caved in, stripped of anything of value and left to rot anonymously in the wastes*

...Y'sure?

ACAB :killing:

And yeah, I may have gotten so interested I didn't want to wait and looked up Hatter's ending, which is why I pushed for it. Better Greyling's put to use for SOME purpose, hopefully murdering all dogmen and melonheads via boiling. Either way, it's a super neat game that I'd have never bothered playing myself, and I'm curious what the creator's working on instead since I wanna see more of their stuff. Thanks for LPing it, Truthkeeper!

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

I figured out the consensus reality thing from the kid's book but it somehow never clicked over to the fact that that's why you don't get the two super talents unless what you do is really flashy and people find out about it :eyepop:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Maybe ~The Magic Of The Natives~ was the only consensus belief strong enough way back when?