Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Aren't you just selling the drive rather than the info on it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Maybe there's people out there who want to read old nonsense because they think it's soothing

Like a post-post-apocalyptic accountant

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Man, this game is way more spooky than I'd have expected, between the ghost hunting you, turning into a wendigo and now a real life legit haunted house.

Are there warnings for the house if you don't have a spirit fighting stick or is it a gotcha?

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Mechanical Ape posted:

Although NEO Townie doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

Also, I guess it should be no surprise that the Seven Gables murder house is real Michigan folklore, although folks can't seem to agree on the particulars.
I actually kinda like that there are hints, if you actually make like the protag did in the past and research/know things about the folklore
Not having it ingame though is, hrrmmm

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Is there any real choice? The Martha people are libertarians and therefore at best dumb at worst insane. The Hatter client is rich and so be definition evil but especially so in a post-post-apocalyptic setting. We go our own way, as is the only moral choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Haha, aluminium is much simpler than what I assumed he'd have to do, the old metal umbrella. (i.e. you cover an umbrella in metal, then hold it up above you and look through a slot)