Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
considering how much of a bad person the game functionally lets you be i'm a little surprised there's no option at any point to just murder or intimidate cale, especially when you get the "is everything okay man" line

like seriously if you have unstoppable you should at least be able to make it very clear to him that it will HURT if he says no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

like i said, it's legit very weird to me that this game lets you gleefully murder the legitimate-if-way-overbearing law enforcement in town with basically no repercussions and substantial rewards, but when a dude who stole money from you in order to become a mer-man shows up the only thing you can do is stand there and let him be pissy

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

The Lone Badger posted:

I think it was his father's money.

even if it was, he set it aside for Philip. misappropriation of funds is bad regardless.

Coolguye fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Nov 2, 2018

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

ahahahha i love how frank Hatter is about the cure barrel

"know any doctors?"
"no poo poo, right? drat, son. dafugg."