Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

Truthkeeper posted:

Sure, I was actually a little concerned about the size I had them at, but figured I'd wait and see if anybody had any issues. Two people who want them bigger back to back is more than enough reason. I've been cutting them down to half size, I'll try at full size, and if that's too big for some people I can start playing around in the middle ground. It'll have to be after the next update though, since all the shots up through then are already done.

Although I kinda have my doubts that posting these at any size is going to help you read them on your phone Zushio. That just sounds painful.

I would recommend, if it isn't too much work, if you got screenshots full of text just cut everything away and resize it so it is only the text. Easier to read on the phone, yeah?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

...so I was googling for that gif from one of the "scary movie" showing "here is Detroit and here is Detroit AFTER the attack" and I found out that Detroit looks like loving Fallout 3.

Wtf?

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Ahhh found it..not a gif, but a video'll have to do. https://youtu.be/932vpuCmfJM

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Monsanto wouldn't care if their science don't make sense as long g as they can get rid of the competition. Talk enough gobbledygook at the politicians, throw some money at them and they'll believe anything you tell them.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

That is a good point, people will buy data because you never know how useful it'll be. Merchants likely funnel the data to information brokers who sift through it to find useful things, maybe how to rebuild some broken down parts of society, or finding lot caches.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Impulse buys for others are a commodity for us.

Are...
Are we homeless?

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

....each of the things is about keeping records of something apparently supernatural.
The NEO wiki, the treatise about strange creatures, the recording of a ghost...

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

quote:

Mmmmaybe Karyn is really hot, the dress is REAL sexy and it has pictures?

Like, low-key titty mags or some poo poo?

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

... so he spent YOUR money on transforming into a fishperson and he has the hall to poo poo all over you?

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

I was under the impression that Detroit currently looked like the set of a zombie movie.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Telsa Cola posted:

Im confused on just how hosed everything is. It seems to go from everything being hosed to everything is kinda fine besides the walled city and the enviromental disaster outside it. I guess its post post apocalyptic.

It is p. Much the same as Detroit is today :B

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Oh no I meant IRL.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Look for the ostracon. If they didn't save a copy of your website, help Hatter, he's been solid to you.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

I dunno, I think that Pre-Amnesia Phillip may have been on the cusp of figuring out how to transcend.
Well. That or the wiki itself.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

phillip didn't cause the apocalypse or the collapse of society, but he's the reason there are cryptids running around. he is also inspired the disease cult. the game ends with him endlessly chasing his own tail, to no purpose or benefit.

ha, that's pretty good.

How did he inspire the evil frog cult anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Yeeeeesss