Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Siegkrow posted:

That is a good point, people will buy data because you never know how useful it'll be. Merchants likely funnel the data to information brokers who sift through it to find useful things, maybe how to rebuild some broken down parts of society, or finding lot caches.

Post-apoc information broker? I'd play it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Truthkeeper posted:

Unfortunately, you'd run into some stiff competition in that field. The post-apocalyptic info broker of note should be coming up in this next update.

Huh. Guess I didn't get that far into the game. Though you've covered just about all of my usual deaths. Deadliest killer in Neo Scavenger is hubris.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

The supernatural lore is pretty neat. I had no idea the house was an extant place. And the different retellings are fascinating.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

So wait, Philip couldn't break into Cale's apartment building but he could just walk into the one next door? (In the balcony-jumping path.) Shouldn't all the buildings have impenetrable front doors? If it's just the one, what's so important that it needs one? Or did the building next door have a convenient broken lock and I missed it? Seems like a detail without a reason.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

I've never been to the mental hospital or this vault (and being a vault might explain why they're all nutters) and I can't wait to see where you go next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

You can call it another lonely day. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ul-cZyuYq4

Update on previous page. I'm calling it now: Martha's Army is made up of contradictory libertarians and they want control of Grayling to use its tech to destroy other tech they don't like. I mean, they're already using guns.

I brought my Drake fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Nov 4, 2018