Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
I like this game a lot but I would recommend everyone cheat the permanent somehow just because getting a view into any of the lore basically requires a lot of CYOA-type choices with a lot of instant game overs. I don’t know how many playthroughs it would require to piece together the story with permadeath on but it would be a lot.

If you’re cautious and knowledgeable about the game the permadeath isn’t too bad for the survival portion. There are a lot of strategies that work well for that part, but all the story-relevant encounters seem to have one golden path and a milllion traps and it’s not at all obvious which is which.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
No gods, no masters. (Ourselves)