Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

On my honor as the Dawnspear.
Hatter's been cool, but we're about to get a boatload of money so we won't need his services in the future. Let's go in for ourselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Thanks for the LP! This was definitely an interesting game to follow.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Truthkeeper posted:

the shop sim/dungeon crawler Recettear. Unless I think of something else I want to do instead. Not much attention span over here.

I'd love to see an LP of Recettear. I've played a bit of it, but have always gotten distracted midway through, so it'd be cool to see more of it.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

phillip didn't cause the apocalypse or the collapse of society, but he's the reason there are cryptids running around. he is also inspired the disease cult. the game ends with him endlessly chasing his own tail, to no purpose or benefit.

ha, that's pretty good.

Yeah, that fits the general tone of the world pretty well. Though there was at least a bit of hope for the future in the very end.