Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
4-34 on your own 1-yard line, that's incredible.

Almost as incredible as a loving 63-yard punt. Goddammit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

fishing with the fam posted:

Trubs missing a butt load of throws today.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

fishing with the fam posted:

He keeps floating the possibility of a threesome on the first date.

"Hey, listen baby, you just sit up on her shoulders and I swear I can get it up there for you."

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh my gosh it's gonna happen

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Luck, you could've absolutely run that in or stuck your arm out for that touchdown. What the gently caress

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Wait, what?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Still on track for scorigami at 37-5.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh my God, Derek Anderson.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

lol, Trey Burton just standing there wide open in the end zone.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Time for the Mitch Cannon to be unleashed

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

surf rock posted:

Time for the Mitch Cannon to be unleashed

HOLY loving poo poo THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST loving THING I'VE EVER SEEN

OH

MY

GOD

IT'S EVEN BETTER THAN IT WAS KEVIN WHITE, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

DA BEARS

STILL

SUCK!

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Gimme this tie, goddammit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

That's almost funnier than the Bears Fail Mary earlier.

• Locked thread