Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Yeah for anyone not in Baltimore the winds are loving ridiculous, I'd avoid punting and kicking as much as possible too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Asema posted:

that's the type of day it's gonna be okay? dude runs into defenders and it's the defenders fault?

nice

Ah, I see this is your first time watching a Ravens game. Welcome, please practice your seven nation army chant

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

*fumbling notes* uhh....ooh wah wah wah wah

if you're not drunk enough to gently caress it up you're not drunk enough to be doing the chant in the first place

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

OH OH OH OH OH poo poo what's the next word i forget

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

if you dont remember the words please at least do the guitar sounds with ur mouth

I always do. ALWAYS.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

all ravens losses are caused by kawalimus using his powers for evil

it's true, any time kawalimus gets optimistic, panic.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

actually, the ravens failed to convert a single 3rd and one so the game is over...you won

this game is practically tied

you think this is me making fun of kawalimus but it's not, I've been there when the Ravens gently caress up, I'm srious

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

whooaaaa a flag on saints?

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Kawalimus posted:

lucky flag.

yeah

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

indigi posted:

nah that was clear PI

oh. I meant it was lucky they hosed up, personally

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

saints trying to lose this despite all the ref help with incredibly obvious penalties

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

goddam i knew as soon sa the announcer said again that he'd never missed an extra point that was going to happen
goddamn

gently caress

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

that was wind, it starts straight then swerves

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

this week's MVP: wind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Kawalimus posted:

Horrible football day. Absolutely horrible.

Amen

• Locked thread