Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Hispanic! At The Disco posted:

If my name were easily confused with "Stephen King" you can bet your rear end I'd write a book called "IT" :colbert:

Reminds me of the time a very cross older man came up to me in the bookshop I was then working at to complain that he'd been tricked into buying a book - he wanted the latest Jeffrey Archer but oh no, he'd bought a book by Geoffrey Archer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Triskelli posted:

My favorite is when someone takes one of our hardbacks out to the beach and there’s sand in the plastic wrap-around.

Reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7PRKcVD9K8