Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Cythereal posted:

Furry gothic girl. She was a student at the university I worked at, and I never saw her not wearing an elaborate gothic or victorian style dress and hairdo - in Florida, including during the summer - with cat ears and a tail out the back. She was pretty normal whenever I had to interact with her, but she was a student there for the last two years I worked at the university and I saw her about every other day, always in those ridiculous dresses with the cat ears and cat tail.

was she short and hispanic? i went to highschool in north ca with a girl who went to school every day in an elaborate victorian dress with immaculate goth make up she put on every day on the bus with me. no mirror no mistakes. She wasnt a furry but this was mid 90s and furries werent huge then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Pham Nuwen posted:

yeah it had to be the same girl in both northern california and florida, because the alternative is that there are two goth girls in the country and that seems pretty hard to believe

i probably should of mentioned i was friends with her and i knew she went to university of florida my bad.