Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rabe Radbury
Dec 12, 2019
Sit on the floor and pour yourself a bowl of cereal. (Note: I did not make this up).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabe Radbury
Dec 12, 2019
Other ways to be weird that have been tried successfully where I work:

Ask for books on how to do time travel.
Touch a staff person to demonstrate the mystical powers you received after a stroke.
Climb a bookshelf to hide something in the ceiling tiles.
Wear a bag of your head to hide your identity. Be sure to wear your glasses on the outside of the bag.

I could go on, but this should be enough to get you started.

Rabe Radbury
Dec 12, 2019
I was at the help desk and about to help someone with his phone. He noticed the screen was dirty so he brought it up to his face and LICKED the screen, rubbed his spit around with a sock from his pocket, and handed it to me.

Yes I took it. I figure I've touched much worse in the library without knowing it.