Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kore_Fero
Jan 31, 2008
The midshipmen also go out like champs. Felt sad for the last one, his pals are dead, he fought and survived all the threats until that point, last words are regret/shame for not being able to save his friend :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kore_Fero
Jan 31, 2008
Don't worry about plunging forward into new scenes, you have all the time in the world to explore and you can backtrack at leisure. At the beginning, you have almost no info but eventually the names will fall into place. Its a good game. Enjoy! :)

Edit: well maybe ignore me then :D I generally followed the story along making notes as I went but I didn't stick around in a scene too long if I didn't see the need. I managed to solve all fates without the need to look things up. For sure, explore to your heart's content!

Kore_Fero fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Apr 26, 2019