Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zyxyz
Mar 30, 2010
Buglord

tonberrytoby posted:

And that the cook needs an unusually exact cause of death. I tried every beast related cause before I caught on.
Oh god, it's a cause of death thing? I had decided that guy must have not actually been the cook somehow because it just didn't make sense for speared/spiked to not work
(assuming we're talking about the same guy—captives part 2, right?)

Zyxyz fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Oct 27, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zyxyz
Mar 30, 2010
Buglord

Some of the Sheep posted:

He is standing in direct contact with the cannon's muzzle in another sailor's fate immediately preceding his demise. I assumed that given how close he was, when the cannon went off he got exploded to gently caress and that's why there's no body to identify.
iirc the intended implication is that the blast launched his body out of the ship entirely; I read once that you can also enter "drowned" for him and it works