Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

ELECTRONIC OLD MEN RUNNING THE WORLD
Finished this last night. What an incredible, unique game. I loved how it took me from being lost if someone wasn't specifically named to being fairly sure of someone's identity based on some tiny detail.

I refused to brute force and I felt like a total genius noticing:

The wedding ring on one of the female passengers

The pipe flying out of one of the Russians' mouths

The numbers on the hammocks

The Chinese topmen's shoes

The fact that the Bosun's Mate and the tattooed dude both got torn apart in the Kraken attack. That was a clever bit of misdirection that threw me off for a while

I needed a hint with:
The surgeon outright tells you where he is before you go into a single memory

I outright had to Google:
Who the hell Hamadou Dion was, and thus two other seaman. For some reason, in the sketch he didn't register as black at all. I was obsessed with the other black seaman (who ends up escaping), thinking he's the only black seaman so it's got to be him.

So one hint, one solution looked up, I think I did alright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU