Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

nullscan posted:

Man, I still wish there was some kind of replayibility for this drat game. As it is I'm waiting for my memories to fade enough to do another run. Maybe randomize the character models and names? Not sure how one would pull that off.

Make someone else play it and experience it vicariously is the best you got right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Escape and a Bitter Cold are the ones I come back to most.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

My top tip would be that the book is your best friend and contains a lot more information than you might think.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

The information to get everything in the game without a single guess exists, but the logical leaps you need to take are sometimes pretty obscure and the info may be very easy to overlook. Ultimately It’s up to you, your sense of honour and the value of your time whether you (ab)use the 3 correct fates = confirmed mechanic to brute force things.