Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

I'm playing this now and I have a question: how much "guesswork" is involved in figuring out some of the more esoteric fates? I've seen all the scenes (at least I think so, the guy in the boat said something about the storm which the Before I Play page suggests is how you know you've found all the bodies) but I still have a load of unidentified people, though I think I know the fate of everyone that isn't a disappearance. But will I get some sort of concrete info or be able to use logic/elimination to figure out who everybody is? Like I know a couple of the crew members are Russian, but not who they are, so I could theoretically try different names until I get confirmation, but can I figure out who they are without doing that? And I know who the two female passengers are that escape on a boat, but is there something that will indicate to me what their fate is? There's three or four places that they reasonably could have sailed to, am I expected to just guess, or does something point me to the right answer?

Basically, I feel like there's a lot of stuff that I could "brute force" because I now have it narrowed down to three or four possibilities, but I'd rather not do that if I'm actually able to find all the info I'd need to come to the right conclusion by just going back through scenes and paying attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU