Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Social Studies 3rd Period
Oct 31, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Yeah, I think he was also one of the very, very last people I ID'd, too.

Also, tip --

https://twitter.com/dukope/status/1052971831655727104

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oct 31, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Bold Robot posted:

I've visited what I think are all of the death sites other than the inaccessible chapter and it has started raining and the boatman is trying to hustle me to leave, but I only have 21 deaths fully confirmed. Am I correct in assuming that getting back on the boat would be an endgame and therefore I should stay and keep working at this? There's definitely additional work I could do, I have just been taking it scene-by-scene so far and haven't done more than a handful of rewatches etc.

Correct.

Oct 31, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Elendil004 posted:

I wish there was a way to revisit a scene other than walking around to the corpse again, unless I am mistaken?

Nope. It's one thing most people seem to agree on the game could use. Hell, I'd settle for a teleport between top/bottom deck, even.

Oct 31, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Is that the one Where the doctor says that he's seen worse? From memory his name is mentioned in the dialog

That one took me aaaaaages to get right because I assumed it was linked directly to the previous scene, instead of there being a scene missing where the dismemberment happened and that that was what the steward was being lead away for.

Yep. His name is mentioned in the dialogue - 'Been through worse than this, eh, John?' or something like that, then - 'Where's the rest of his leg?' Took me a bit, too.

Oct 31, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Sockser posted:

Plot thing I'm a bit confused on:

Second mate muders the violinist, frames one of the Thai guards.
Second mate kidnaps the Thai folks and their treasure box and runs off on a dinghy with a shoestring crew.
?????
Crew gets attacked by mermaids, manages to bring back some extra shells, Second mate gets shot by second guardsman

So what the hell was the plan in that ???? section? Just run off to Africa with the stolen treasure box and ransom the Thai girl (I'm assuming she's royalty?)

Basically yeah, if I remember right. I don't think he knew WHAT the treasure was, just that it was treasure.