Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
I must be the densest bastard on the planet because I'm getting nowhere with this. I've got the first three fates and now I've got two guys I should apparently be able to identify. One is the tattooed guy from The Doom part 7 who gets torn up by the kraken - later on someone tells the bosun that his mate gets torn apart so I thought Bosun's Mate, but apparently not? He doesn't really look like a bosun's mate, not that I know what one of those looks like.. But the one that's really bothering me is the one before that from Doom part 6 because he's only in two memories, one where he's getting blown the gently caress up by a keg of gunpowder and doesn't say anything and the one directly before that where he's just... running up the stairs? I have no idea how I'm supposed to get it from that. What am I missing there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

skeleton warrior posted:

On the tattooed guy - Take a look through the ship's roster. Is there someone in there who would be more appropriate than most to be heavily tattooed?

I could have sworn I tried that, but yep, that was it. I also missed the corpse in the bow somehow so now I've got 9 fates, two more memories and this is picking up.
Good game.