Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

demota
Aug 12, 2003

I could read between the lines. They wanted to see the alien.
I'm Taiwanese-American and this is the last place in the world where I expected to see representation. Can't wait to get to the part where they all is alive, on Asia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

demota
Aug 12, 2003

I could read between the lines. They wanted to see the alien.

Vib Rib posted:

As long as we're airing gripes about how other people choose to play a singleplayer game: Out of curiosity I skimmed some LPs and I'm like five for five on people apparently not registering that the loud, obvious, scene-headlining shout of "Martin" is in fact a person's name.

Going to assume that I thought it was referring to a different character on account of she was yelling really really loudly, and the dude was right next to her.

Also, a friend started playing and I've made a spreadsheet to try to help people get into the game who aren't into the idea of note-taking by themselves. I think this is spoiler-free, but if anyone could offer feedback to make it easier to use or otherwise more intuitive, I'd be real grateful.