Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Elendil004 posted:

How are you supposed to get alive, in Africa? I got it by trial and error for the 4 in the boat, but I tried all the islands nearby first. What's the clue?

You have to figure out what the 'Escape' is and what led to the failed mutiny.
The 4th mate steward and the civilians took the last boat 'somewhere' nearby to keep them safe.
A topman was so incensed by the plan (and losing the last means of escape) that he openly murdered a steward as they were about to leave.
Presumably the mutineers plan was similar to the escape plan. Olus 'didn't trust the captain' and wanted to take the ship 'east', which according to where they were on the map, would take them to Africa. The 4th mate didn't agree, shouted Mutiny!, and shot Olus in order to pacify it.

The game is real good, likely my favourite from this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU