Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Thanks to my long and storied posting career I have gained a noetic wealth of wisdom and knowledge. The knowledge I have is ineffable and thus I feel the best way to communicate it is via koan. Please have a seat, the lessons are about to begin.

The acolyte approached the master and pulled him aside. In a hushed voice he whispers "Master, I have learned that my father is homosexual. He acts effeminate and lies with other men." The master looked at the acolyte and shrugged.

There is learning to be had within these walls though much of it is obscure and sometimes obscene.

The master was speaking at length about correct posting styles and content. The acolytes listened with rapt attention until he finished speaking. A long silence descended until one of the youngest spoke up. "Master, when is the best time to post?" The master thought about this for a while and then replied "The forums aren't bound by day or night; all times are the best time to post." The acolyte thought about this for a while and then said "Master, where is the best place to post?" After a pause the master said "forumid=51"

I hope that you use the ideas found here to better the world.

The Buddha does not post for our world. Instead the Buddha writes his posts and gives them to the birds who sing and tweet and cannot read. This is Enlightened Posting."

Please share any koans that you may know. Namaste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
The man who does not post for fear of probation, has already banned himself

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
A dollar spent on a hillbilly hot dog shack will return an endless stream of priceless comedy

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
A goon who falls in a well and has only other goons to help him, he is doomed.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Empty and full: diarrhea shelf

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
A post a day keeps the psychiatrist at bay

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Something Awful is neither something nor awful

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Does OP have good poster nature, a novice asked his master. There were many beatings and screams after.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

Grimey Drawer

Devils Affricate posted:

nice

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

givepatajob posted:

A dollar spent on a hillbilly hot dog shack will return an endless stream of priceless comedy

Pretty deep when you think about it

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
What's the sound of one hand posting

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Show me your original avatar before your mother and father were born.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

raton posted:

Empty and full: diarrhea shelf

We look and again we find duality

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Devils Affricate posted:

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Can't do better than that
:wow:

Lol, I suck

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Devils Affricate posted:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
"Master, I am of a timid nature, yet I long for companionship. A desirable female is known to me, but I do not catch her gaze."

The teacher paused his studies. "You must prove yourself of value to her. What she needs most, you shall provide."

The student thought hard. His eyes lit up. "She is changing residence. A large printing apparatus burdens her. With my brawn I can transport it."

"Go then, and do not ask for compensation. It will come to you surely."

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
This is the sound of one hand posting

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

A_Bug_That_Thinks posted:

This is the sound of one hand posting

While the other jerks off a stranger

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

When the .999999... is reduced to one, to what is the one reduced?

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

What is the color of breaking wind?

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

If you see the Buddha posting on the forums, troll him.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Bogus Adventure posted:

Something Awful is neither something nor awful

We have embraced the nothingness ॐ

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

One day Chao-chou fell down in the snow, and called out, “Help me up! Help me up!” A mod came and lay down beside him. Chao-chou got up and went away.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

One day as Manjusri was banned, the Buddha called to him, “Manjusri, Manjusri, why do you not rereg?”
Manjusri replied, “I do not see myself as banned. Why rereg?”

Wrageowrapper
Apr 30, 2009

DRINK! ARSE! FECKIN CHRISTMAS!
If the Groverhaus collapses in on itself without anyone from local government to see it has it violated any building regulations?

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the master asked the novice "from whence does a good post come?"

the novice thought, then pointed at his head.

the master frowned.

again, the master asked the novice "from whence does a good post come?"

the novice thought longer, then pointed at his heart.

again, the master frowned.

a third time, the master asked the novice "from whence does a good post come?"

the novice, now distraught, pointed at his rear end.

the master smiled.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

The master asked, "is it better to build a house like grover, or to code forums like radium?"

A student replied, "The forums, because a house, once built, cannot be easily altered."

The master could not answer because someone had changed the copyright date.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
A young goon carried with him a box of little value. Many suggested that he sell it. Some that he eat it. Others that he keep it. But he came across a great master, who said "with this ancient recipe, you can burn it." The good new that burning it could bring him many fives. With his wombat friend, he set a great fire. When the fire died down, the master did not see him, and asked "young goon, where have you gone?" The reply came, "at hospital, lost fingat."

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
A young goon said to his teacher

"I shall one day be like the great Caro. I shall travel the world, learn many trades and awe those who never would have believed in me and called me a total dumbass."

"Young goon," said the teacher "In saying these things, you are already like the great Caro."

naem
May 29, 2011

iiiiiii’mmmmmm the hairrrrrrry buuuuuuuuutthole ooooooooooooommmm

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
One morning, the master, with a wry smile on his face, asked the class, "What number of genders exist among the populace?"

The students remained silent. They knew this was a trap.

Unexpectedly, the youngest of them spoke up. "At least two," he shouted.

The master smiled. "Correct."

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
What did the mods know?

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
The novice monk remarked, "The circus is in town,"
and his master mused, "Is it?"

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Fear not the goon who has made 10,000 posts once, but the goon who has made one post 10,000 times

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

“Master, when I am with a desiresble female I find that my intimate member engorges in a visual way and I worry she shall see.”

“Emulate the mindset of the feline my student and your shame shall evaporate.”

“That was not what I meant you dumbass!”

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
He who jumps the ladder has already fallen.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Devils Affricate posted:

Fear not the goon who has made 10,000 posts once, but the goon who has made one post 10,000 times

lmbo

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Devils Affricate posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

The master, at dinner, inquired of one of his novices, "Good Lord, what is happening in there?"

The novice replied, "Aurora Borealis."

The master pondered this and left, enlightened.