Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

If you should meat the krust in the street, bust him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A frustrated student, weary of study and losing the path approached his master and and stated "I don't give a hot gay gently caress WHAT Congress wants! Legalize weed, dude!!!"
Several moments of silence passed until the master smiled at his student and responded: "I'm gay"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Nomodsnomaste

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

One day a member of the forums was toiling along with his peers.
He was asked "what is the nature of your labor?" And immediately released his bowels.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Burt Sexual posted:

I had no idea what a koan was until today. At least the formal name for it. It’s Japanese

No it's a type of question or narrative posed to make you introspective.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A novice poster, realizing a senior goon deserved it, aspired only to give him the best posts.
When the senior goon realized that he was being given better posts he immediately asked for a probation.
The novice stopped posting in solidarity, and sent him many PMs asking him to return, but he received no answer.
Finally a week had passed, and the novice sent a final message. "Goon sire, you may not want to, but I need to poo poo post"

At that moment the probation was lifted and the goon returned. "Lol" he messaged the novice "that is the lesson. when your reg date is as old as mine, remember to still poo poo post with the worst of them."

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

If you should see a mod upon the forums, Reap his taint

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Once a goon made a request of GBS.
"I have just logged in to the forums, what should I post?"
GBS said "Have you had a shower?"
And, being a goon, he said "no, I have not"
"Then," said GBS, "wash your balls."
The goon had an insight.

... Then farted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

One day after many grueling trials, a student approached his master.
"Master, I am leaving the forums. It is trying, hurtful, the search feature is still broken, and too difficult to go on."

The master thought on this for a moment before responding;

"Dao gay. so what"

And the student was enlightened.