Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Can't do better than that
:wow:

Lol, I suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Devils Affricate posted:

The man who does not post for fear of probation, has already banned himself

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Lust for gold leads to folly.

:(

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Grevling posted:

One day as Manjusri stood outside the thread, the Buddha called to him, “Manjusri, Manjusri, why do you not post?”
Manjusri replied, “I do not see myself as lurking. Why post?”

This is good. :downs:

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

McGavin posted:

Tanzan and Ekido were once traveling together down a muddy road. A heavy rain was still falling.

Coming around a bend, they met a lovely girl in a silk kimono and sash, unable to cross the intersection.

"Come on, girl" said Tanzan at once. Lifting her in his arms, he carried her over the mud.

Ekido did not speak again until that night when they reached a lodging temple. Then he no longer could restrain himself. "We goons don't go near females," he told Tanzan, "especially not young and lovely ones. It is dangerous. Why did you do that?"

"I left the girl there," said Tanzan. "Are you still carrying her printer?"

Haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
To quote is to be human,
To be quoted, divine.