Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ocrumsprug
Sep 23, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
There is a lot of scholarly expectations from the OP in the thread explaining why I say "TRUMPO!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ocrumsprug
Sep 23, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

R. Dieovich posted:

this strikes me as the kind of grand unifying theory that's so vague it can be applied to anything and people who don't know any better will eat it up. EVERYBODY believes in narratives to some degree. these categories are malleable enough you can stretch them wherever you need to make sense of the world. kinda like, you know, conspiracy theories.

Trump!

ocrumsprug
Sep 23, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Helianthus Annuus posted:

i had never heard about any of this q stuff before

it must be exhausting keeping tabs on these ppl

It would be, but who calls grandma anymore?

ocrumsprug
Sep 23, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I think this is what is referred to as a "good shooting".