Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Halloween Jack posted:

This is so unbelievably silly.

cult behavior can arise from really silly reasons but that doesn't make a leader's collecting of thralls frivolous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

I slept in today, because it's been about two weeks since I've had more than 3-4 hours of uninterrupted sleep, and it felt really great.
when I read the news, I actually checked the date to make sure I didn't sleep like a week, because holy poo poo are the narratives about this coming out hot and fast. I feel like this cluster of takes woulda taken a week to get rolling back in 2014, a month in the 00s, and the better part of a year in the 90s

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

T-man posted:

So Trump is calling himself the chosen one now, how hosed are we all scale of 10 to 10

oh 11 but that's got nothing to do with the guy in Trump's skull huckin darts at notecards