Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

FutonForensic posted:

pyf haunted doll listings on ebay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go

FutonForensic posted:

pyf haunted doll listings on ebay

beep beep boop boop boop beep

Farecoal

There he go

mods, name change to Terrorist Louis please

Peg Sliderskew
Noted horror author Enid Blyton wrote about a doll that was alive and came with its own wardrobe of clothes. The doll was brought to life by the wish of a small girl at a birthday party. That was just one of the many twisted characters in The Magic Faraway Tree series, but it was definitely the worst. Imagine growing up, no longer being interested in playing with a talking doll, but the doll is still interested in playing with YOU. Enjoy explaining that one to Child Protection services.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Manifisto

imagine a machine, with a ghost in it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHOevX4DlGk

ty nesamdoom!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

wait, was pinocchio a g-g-g-g-ghooostttt???? l-l-l-let's scram, Scoob!

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

google THIS

Imagine a child playing with a doll, and the doll talks and moves on its own and it's because of a ghost, but the ghost doesn't permanently inhabit the doll, he was just passing by likes to "prank" people into thinking objects are haunted. He's thinking about making a reality show about it, "NO-ssessed" or "Poulter-Punk'd," he's not sure, still batting ideas around.

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

yknow whatd be REAL hosed up...

a haunted real doll(tm)

FactsAreUseless

Bluedeanie posted:

yknow whatd be REAL hosed up...

a haunted real doll(tm)
Instead of feeling like you're loving a dead girl

it feels like you're loving a dead girl!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
A haunted doll that doesn't really do anything except hang around you menacingly and play with your kids without your consent, even if you throw it in a swamp, or burn it with a torch.

----------------

Jolo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Instead of feeling like you're loving a dead girl

it feels like you're loving a dead girl!

crrrawwwwlll on meee
sink intoooo meee
die for meeeee
liivvviing deadd girrrrlll

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

haunted dvd rack that inserts Rob Zombie music into all of your movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

Bogie lifts Ilsa's chin and says, "Here's looking at you, kid."

DEAD I AM THE ONE
EXTERMINATING SON
SLIPPING THROUGH THE TREES
STRANGLING THE BREEZE

• Locked thread