Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

a haunted lego, one single haunted one in a big bag of em. Good news is that there's a trick to finding the haunted one. First you have to sort all of the legos by size and type, then find the one that moves all by itself and occasionally says something in danish.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

Just gave myself the chills. Think of this....

A haunted real doll. The doll is nearly human already but now it has a soul inhabiting it. At this point, who is to say it isn't human? This is the plot of the movie Ex-Machina.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

Putty posted:

I found an easier way to find the haunted lego is to step on your set with no shoes. If the lego is haunted it will mimic your screaming.

In my set the haunted lego was one of the hinges. I was glad to know which was the haunted one, but then I realized that the hinge lego is actually made up of two separate pieces. Two pieces. Two haunted. TOO HAUNTED.

Jolo

wait, was pinocchio a g-g-g-g-ghooostttt???? l-l-l-let's scram, Scoob!

Jolo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Instead of feeling like you're loving a dead girl

it feels like you're loving a dead girl!

crrrawwwwlll on meee
sink intoooo meee
die for meeeee
liivvviing deadd girrrrlll

Jolo

haunted dvd rack that inserts Rob Zombie music into all of your movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

Bogie lifts Ilsa's chin and says, "Here's looking at you, kid."

DEAD I AM THE ONE
EXTERMINATING SON
SLIPPING THROUGH THE TREES
STRANGLING THE BREEZE

• Locked thread