Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

now think about a haunted rubber duckie

think about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

dad: that's the third time this week little tyler's cloth diapie has come unfastened all by itself

mom (white as a sheet): bob . . . oh my god bob, that diaper is haunted

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

apple juice is also a scary liquid, because it's marketed as healthy but it's really just a sugary drink that is nutritionally no better than soda

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

also the mirror is black, and it warns about the unanticipated downsides of social media

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

Whoa ok here's a thought:

What if there was a log that looked exactly like a baby, but the log was secretly haunted and this mom was like "I will name him Otik" and was like "I will care for this log like my own child," and then creepy poo poo started happening, like the creepy spooky stuff that would happen with a real baby around, like things in diapers (not just old bark) and what if the log ate a cat? You know, normal baby stuff, but *spooky*. That would be messed up. Also everyone would be Czech.

whoa

is this film worth seeing

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

what if a ghost child was playing with a doll but it was like a normal doll

not haunted or possessed or anything

spooooOOOooOOOOooooky

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

imagine a machine, with a ghost in it