Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Ithle01 posted:

So The Man in the High Castle or Wolfenstein?

edited: oops

I mean so the problem with most of these examples, except for maybe TL-191, is that:

1) The occupation has already happened and the war is already lost.
2) The Confederacy isn't as interesting since they border the US and it doesn't really have the surprise factor as Aliens or Germans from an ocean away. The World War series by Turtledove is actually a lot closer but I've already read it.
3) That Enterprise episode while it has both Germans AND aliens only really touched on a small part of the war and not really on the nitty gritty of fighting such a war on the scale of the Eastern Front.

Edit: Victory!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe

Don Gato posted:

Only the Japanese ones because they're called the Long Lance, all other torps are missiles that can't fly.

They'd be rockets, surely. At least, the ones without onboard guidance systems?

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME
long live the new thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3896814

HEY GUNS fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Aug 22, 2019