Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Stink Billyums posted:

Is this the new Goblin Slayer thread?
Someone else posted about Ninja Slayer so yeah, any Slayer anime is good to go. So go ahead and

Dr Pepper posted:

Give a Reason
as to why Goblin Slayer is good.

I'm watching it too, the campfire scene was funny, but given the reception to the last thread I will probably not post about it unprompted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

That was my favorite Slayers moment, it loving killed me when I first saw it, and I haven't watched Slayers in like 15 years so it's also one of the few moments that remains clearly in my memory.

That and GOOD WILL TOWARDS ALL MEN PUNCH! or whatever it was

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

MonsieurChoc posted:

My friend hates Megumi's voice so it's always dub for him.
Wow, hosed up if true

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

redsniper posted:

Wait, this isn't Goblin Slayer.
Technically it is, it's for all "Slayer" shows.

You just gotta roll the dice on getting judged for watching Goblin Slayer. I'm watching it, I just don't talk about it 'cause nobody else is and I don't wanna be the "let's talk about goblin slayer" guy.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

TenementFunster posted:

goddamn, evolution-r came out in 2009? I thought it was just a few years ago!
I read that post and refused to believe evolution-r was ten years ago and even though this post seems to heavily imply it really did I will continue to deny it. It came out a couple years ago and I am still young.