Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Larryb posted:

Are the novels still going? I know one came out just recently but I don't know for sure if the series has been officially ended/abandoned just yet.

Regardless, there's still probably enough material out there for another season or two of anime content should they ever feel like coming back to it at some point (or even just flat out make something up like they did with Try). Though on that note, how well did the series actually do in Japan?

There hasn't been any mention of the 16th volume being the final volume, so there is probably going to be more novels coming out. Also, the latest novel got immediate reprints, so its presumably doing really well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Yeah there is that lesbian pedo maid anime this season.

I've just watched all the OVAs/movies and its so weird that they are all just adventures with Naga.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Naga doesn't have to be part of Lina's party. She is more than happy to work against Lina.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

TenementFunster posted:

around ep13ish, Central Park Media stopped production for a year. when they resumed, the original VAs for Zelgadiss and Amelia didn’t return CPMs calls and were ostensibly busy with other work. Crispin Freeman doesn’t come in until ep 18 and that was the next appearance of Zelgadiss after the hiatus. Daniel Cronin was the original VA.

this kind of goofy poo poo is part of why old weebs don’t care for dubs.

Crispin Freeman is great though, and much better than the original VA.