Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Top Quark
Aug 2, 2010

"Going where no man has gone before."
Heading up to Tremblant this season (probably February??), as well as the usual local teeny tiny hill on evenings. Hoping to get 50+ days in this time, which will mean I have to not be such a lazy pile of rear end like last season though.

Also why are smith replacement lenses so goddamn expensive hnghh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Quark
Aug 2, 2010

So these fancy bastards arrived today, courtesy of forums poster highme and his proforms saving me a pile of cash. I gotta say they work very well for looking around my apartment but uhhh I guess I'm going to have to wait a while to use them on the hill because welp I guess it's raining now.

Top Quark
Aug 2, 2010

Math You posted:

Is this site not displaying correctly for me or something or is Smith now charging $145 for LENSES?

I could swear when I got my IOX a few years ago they were like $30-40... I should have bought more apparently

It's not broken, Smith really does charge a shitload for their lenses. Mind you that's the most expensive variant I linked. Also it was like 50% off with proforms which is probably the only way I'd ever buy replacement lenses because yeah gently caress paying full price for those.