Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless

Being rude to people on purpose, not doing the normal things society expects of me, only not by accident. Instead of saying "please" and "thank you" saying things like "please" and "thank you" in the sarcastic type of voice. Why? It's funny to be rude on purpose. Ideas:

- Instead of holding open a door, masturbate in public.

- Let someone go ahead of you in line? No way. Instead, drop bricks off a bridge.

- Someone says "thank you?" Instead of "you're welcome," tell them the date of their death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

Dorothy Lynch posted:

getting into a heated political debate online and ending it with "is your refrigerator running?"
When they say "what" you respond with "then you should let him out!"

FactsAreUseless

504 posted:

horse loving
Now that's what I call rude on purpose! Etiquette dictates that we don't have sex with horses. But some people might do so anyway, which is very rude.

FactsAreUseless

9/11ing someone is very rude on purpose

FactsAreUseless

Leonard is the one in charge
Donatello fucks like a machine
Raphael is rude on purpose
Michaelangelo is portly and nude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

artoke posted:

continuing to ask the same question until i get the answer i want, no matter how long it takes
Ah, the Matt Lauer strategy.