Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Slowpoke! posted:

Ah, replay showed Diggs pulled up his route and Cousins didn’t let up at all and threw it where he thought Diggs would be.

Yeah, in real time it looked like he was intentionally trying to sneak it past Diggs. That just looked really weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Vikings don't want to win this one.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
This Aaron commercial for Bose is creepy

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Quiet Feet posted:

What the gently caress? What the loving gently caress? He threw that right at the defender.

Diggs stopping dead is hilarious.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

Silly Burrito posted:

Still got plenty of football to go.

I wasn't suggesting otherwise.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

A.o.D. posted:

I wasn't suggesting otherwise.

Old time Saints paranoia. :D

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Qwijib0 posted:

This Aaron commercial for Bose is creepy

Rodgers with the infinity gauntlet.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Silly Burrito posted:

Old time Saints paranoia. :D

It turns out even 28-3 isn’t a safe lead...

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
You don't have to suck up to Gayle Benson guys. It's fine.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
SAINTS SMASH

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
That punter is dead because the Saints special teams blocked a Viking straight back

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Rankinssssss

Now that I think about it, Rankins, Jordan, Davenport, it isn't as far-fetched that we're good at stopping the run.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

PostNouveau posted:

Rankinssssss

Now that I think about it, Rankins, Jordan, Davenport, it isn't as far-fetched that we're good at stopping the run.

What surprises me is that they aren't getting to the QB more.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
QB to QB trickery

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Jeter never won MVP? drat.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

A.o.D. posted:

I'm concerned about Cousins making it through this game. All the sacks I have seen have basically been unblocked.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Lote posted:

I'm concerned about Cousins making it through this game. All the sacks I have seen have basically been unblocked.

Those are mostly assignment failures Cousins has mostly had a lot of time in the pocket.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

Jeter never won MVP? drat.

Surprised Marino only won 1

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I wonder how many lawyer commercials run during football games all over America. It's got to be on the level of 60% or more.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

A.o.D. posted:

The games where they've done well, they've had the QB on a clock and the defense has looked good. That's Giants, Browns, Redskins, but they really haven't gotten sacks to show for it. Reminds me of those early Cam Jordan years where he was top tier in the league in pressures but the DBs couldn't hold long enough for the sack.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I want to see some more creative designs on these mouthpieces. Why is it always fangs? Ever think of maybe like a leech mouth? Maybe try a giant eyeball? How about a puckered anus?

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Quiet Feet posted:

I want to see some more creative designs on these mouthpieces. Why is it always fangs? Ever think of maybe like a leech mouth? Maybe try a giant eyeball? How about a puckered anus?

How about some nasty rotten teeth?

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

Rankinssssss

Like I said earlier, #2 by DVOA. Problem is that we sell out on the run and don't cover Jet sweeps or counters very well because of selling out.

Also play action passing, bootlegs, etc.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

A.o.D. posted:

How about some nasty rotten teeth?

Exactly. Especially now around Halloween. Gimme some rotted out witches teeth or a Jack O'Lantern mouth.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

4 weeks ago I had no expectations that they could do better than .500

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Steve Yzerman won a MVP as voted on by the NHLPA.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

AsInHowe posted:

Steve Yzerman won a MVP as voted on by the NHLPA.

Not the media, so the media don't care.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

MJBuddy posted:

Not the media, so the media don't care.

Efb

:siren: WE HAVE KICK STATS :siren:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Lovin' Lutz

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
YES ITS BACK

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
The "good from" number is the best part of Advanced Kick Stats

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Oh hell yeah loving that FG stats thing

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
Apex stats can go gently caress themselves. Give me all the Would be good from stats though.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Slowpoke! posted:

YES ITS BACK

In 4 years, you'll be able to get fantasy points for kickers based on their expected yardage.

It was probably off the last kick because if it's anything like baseball, which has an insane number of trackers in place doing 2 second readouts but a really high failure-to-read rate that they don't really advertise (which is why robo umps are not ready).

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Hey Vikings if you no longer want Defilippo as your OC the Eagles will be happy to give him back his old job.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Oh it's fourth quarter in this stadium down 17 and the fans haven't all left. I guess that's because, unlike the awesome Falcons stadium, there must be nothing really cool to do in the club level, right?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Cool cool, a defender hurt himself going headhunting

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

MJBuddy posted:

Oh it's fourth quarter in this stadium down 17 and the fans haven't all left. I guess that's because, unlike the awesome Falcons stadium, there must be nothing really cool to do in the club level, right?

They know first-hand that nothing is impossible when you're playing the Saints

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Great job, Davenport!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

That line is earning their paper tonight.

Aaaaand all for naught.

• Locked thread