Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Solid first couple of episodes, and as visually stunning as you'd expect from a KyoAni piece. I'm not really sold on most of the 5-boy band yet, but Minato and Masaki are pretty compelling IMO.

I initially assumed that Minato's target panic had to do with that gnarly-rear end scar we saw on the first episode - interesting that this episode showed that doesn't actually seem to be the case. Wonder if he and his mom were in a car accident or something when she died? Doesn't seem like the sort of thing a story includes to stand by itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Yeah, the more I chew on it the more I kind of like it. I've been in that position before where you're doing a performance, and you're doing fine, but then you make that one mistake and suddenly it gets into your head and things snowball and it gets deeper into your head.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Knorth posted:

Who is a good bird :3:

Who's a good bird?