Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Lord of Pie posted:

Sandra Day O'Connor dead now, waiting for the 3rd

Biden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

One more, open the portal

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Biden dies, Trump gets so worked up about it at a rally he has a heart attack and dies on stage grinning

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023
A plague of locusts descends on America and devours everyone over the age of sixty, Kissinger reforms from the swarm of insects rejuvenated and ready to torment the world for another hundred years

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

kissinger would never. he'd devour foreign children

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Delta-Wye posted:

kissinger - admired by world leaders in spite of genocide, or because of genocide?????

I think that there is an undercurrent in the response to his death that is related to Israel/Gaza. The elites loving loved Kissinger just as much as they love Israel. But you can't talk ill of the genocide Israel is committing in Gaza without putting your career in danger. You can, however, talk ill of Henry Kissinger. So there's some pressure being blown off by going hard on something similarly beloved that you can talk poo poo about that's been building up about the thing you can't talk poo poo about.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Spergin Morlock posted:

kissinger is known for having the blood of many, millions even, on his hands. joe biden has recently earned his nickname genocide joe but wants to distance himself because he still wants to win reelection lol

the more I’m reading the more it sounds like Biden also just didn’t like him. Apparently they were dicks to each other the first time they met and Biden kinda loving hated him ever since.

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry
Good ol' Norm with some kneeslappers:

https://twitter.com/normfinkelstein/status/1730629078284181987
https://twitter.com/normfinkelstein/status/1730629082361082361
https://twitter.com/normfinkelstein/status/1730629086127575330

rest in piss

Orb Crabmelt has issued a correction as of 18:02 on Dec 1, 2023

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

A plague of locusts descends on America and devours everyone over the age of sixty, Kissinger reforms from the swarm of insects rejuvenated and ready to torment the world for another hundred years

He requires youth and would take everyone under 20

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Lord of Pie posted:

drat, as of this moment the wiki still says "is"

never got that achievement before

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

under*

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

-stuck in a normal middle class life in a functioning marxist economy??

a functioning Marxist economy would not have petit bourgeoisie

Strangelet Wave
Nov 6, 2004

Surely you're joking!
made a donation to the cambodian children’s fund in honor of the memory of Henry Kissinger P’’SS

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Lord of Pie posted:

Charlie Munger

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

he'd kill all the olds because it solves a lot of financial problems for the united states and their economic allies

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Does anyone have that picture of him eating his boogers or was that a photoshop

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

Milo and POTUS posted:

Does anyone have that picture of him eating his boogers or was that a photoshop

Fake or not, it contains moral truth

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

shoutout to Greg Grandin!

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
I've posted this a few other places, but gently caress it, it still feels extremely appropriate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etYHWZyRSMU

(this is another very good cut of the same song from Dorothy Love-Coates and the Gospel Harmonettes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsHcx9JWswE

No hiding place down here, old gambler

Backcountry
Jan 16, 2009
is he still dead? has anyone gone and checked?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Thoguh posted:

gently caress, Shane MacGowan died too.

ive been listening to pogues albums and getting shitfaced

rum sodomy and the lash is still the best

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Schmoe Cwead posted:

rum sodomy and the lash is still the best

A Pair Of Brown Eyes might be my favorite of theirs along with Misty Morning Albert Bridge

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Backcountry posted:

is he still dead? has anyone gone and checked?

in 5 minutes it'll have been 3 days. If you hear any knocking sounds at the door to his tomb, no you didn't

corona familiar
Aug 13, 2021

bawk posted:

in 5 minutes it'll have been 3 days. If you hear any knocking sounds at the door to his tomb, no you didn't

he is risen

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Alan Smithee posted:

OP is a liar and im glad of it

Kissinger has been transmogrified into a new vessel

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
The new vessel is already gone, god is great!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Behold a fierce intellect

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Milo and POTUS posted:

Behold a fierce intellect

Behold, american foreign policy

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Definitive proof he's a Harvard grad

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
he'll return

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
How’s ol’ Kissy doing?

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Lpzie posted:

he'll return

...somehow...

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Zesty posted:

How’s ol’ Kissy doing?

he isn't

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Zesty posted:

How’s ol’ Kissy doing?

last I checked he's still dead but I don't keep up with the news

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
god brought a guy back from the dead once already and people won’t shut the gently caress up about it

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

mags posted:

god brought a guy back from the dead once already and people won’t shut the gently caress up about it

:rolleyes: people dont talk about lazarus that often

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

norm fink officially the best poster on twitter alongside dril and chen weihua

you can totally hear every little bit of poo poo talking he posts being narrated out loud in n that archetype Jewish Brooklyn accent and tell he finds himself loving hilarious
and hes right

FirstnameLastname has issued a correction as of 20:53 on Dec 3, 2023

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Kissinger taking too long to die ensures we all collectively spit on him, and the rich-powerful who loved him were forced to see it on their feeds lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Nonsense posted:

Kissinger taking too long to die ensures we all collectively spit on him, and the rich-powerful who loved him were forced to see it on their feeds lol

lol nobody powerful reads "feeds"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Cactus Ghost posted:

lol nobody powerful reads "feeds"

are you this wrong about everything or do you specialize in twitter?