Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Coolness Averted posted:

are you this wrong about everything or do you specialize in twitter?

they're all too old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

kissinger still dead?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

500 bad dogs posted:

kissinger still dead?

what do u think ??

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
thirty Helens agree kissinger is still dead

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
lol what a dead bitch

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

It makes me genuinely happy to know that Kissinger will never get to see the Grand Theft Auto 6 trailer. He will never drive around San Andreas as a latino. He will never get to complete a mission for the Ballers. He will be forever denied these things because of what he did.

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

Koishi Komeiji posted:

It makes me genuinely happy to know that Kissinger will never get to see the Grand Theft Auto 6 trailer. He will never drive around San Andreas as a latino. He will never get to complete a mission for the Ballers. He will be forever denied these things because of what he did.

There is no evidence that Kissinger experienced The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom before death.

woke operator
Nov 17, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you idiots still talking about this?

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

woke operator posted:

Problem?

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

woke operator posted:

https://twitter.com/tylerthecreator/status/93887271882866688?s=20

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
a page of shitposts for every year that rear end in a top hat was a blight upon this earth

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
that’ll learn em

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

woke operator posted:

lmao

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

woke operator posted:

ya cause he still dead

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

"Kissinger? I see. Let me know if there's any change in his condition."

"He's dead."

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020
I just pray the IDF Cumsquad got to him in time

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020
Cranked his Hog a final time

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

woke operator posted:

mad?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

tyler owns

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Evergreen

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

mags posted:

that’ll learn em

Kissinger is getting owned by this thread, beyond the grave. :sickos:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lmfao on all levels

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

:dudsmile:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

oh wow

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

God wants to personally make sure that a soul as unrecoverably rotten as that of Kissinger is completely destroyed once and for all, and one of His angels in a Nixon mask lured the latter up to Heaven to accomplish it. A Good Cartoon

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

that’s a lot of cum

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

mags posted:

that’s a lot of cum

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

mags posted:

that’s a lot of cum

turn on your monitor

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i dont get it

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Cactus Ghost posted:

i dont get it

If you died and it looked like you got to heaven, but Nixon was there to greet you after you stepped through the gates, how would you react?

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
Ben Garrison thinks Nixon is in heaven, and Kissinger wouldn't go to heaven because he's jewish, except Nixon pulled some strings so he still got in, which is why Kissinger looks so surprised

its a loving masterpiece

Grimnarsson
Sep 4, 2018
As long as this thread goes on Kissinger ain't really dead, is he?

As long as this thread goes on Kissinger stays dead, doeeeesn't he?

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
no

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
ding dong

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

fosborb posted:

Ben Garrison thinks Nixon is in heaven, and Kissinger wouldn't go to heaven because he's jewish, except Nixon pulled some strings so he still got in, which is why Kissinger looks so surprised

its a loving masterpiece

ok lol i forgot who ben garrison was and was looking for the satire or subtlety, but no he's just saying kissy was one of the good ones

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

fosborb posted:

its a loving masterpiece

Ben at least randomly hates certain republican figures I figured this couldn't be it, but he has multiple cartoons about how cool Nixon is, so you're absolutely right lol
Nixon cartoons are the only ones he doesn't over label

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Grimnarsson posted:

As long as this thread goes on Kissinger ain't really dead, is he?

As long as this thread goes on Kissinger stays dead, doeeeesn't he?

He'll always be dead in our hearts, and that's what really matters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.
*runs in here out of breath*
*panting* you-you-you guys i didn't have internet for a few months

did i miss anything?