Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
Kissenger now lives eternally thanks to the IDF Cum Squad extracting his essence through his anus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
They had to use special vials, purified thrice in holy waters because it kept melting everything less

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

its 2024 and kissinger's still a stupid dead bitch lmao

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
Are we sure? The IDF did just steal a ton of corpses to harvest parts that could potentially be used in necromantic rituals

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

wonder if they extracted kissingers sperm

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
as i do not believe that Kissinger is dead this thread will never be closed

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
It needs to stay open so we can verify if it changes too, they might get his banner to the respawn point

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he was briefly dead, but then immediately rose from his grave

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

he was briefly dead, but then immediately rose from his grave

somehow, kissinger has returned

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

wonder if they extracted kissingers sperm

cum jacked again

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I certainly haven't heard about anyone performing the elaborate rituals required to keep him dead so I assume he's back and has assumed a new form.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

docbeard posted:

I certainly haven't heard about anyone performing the elaborate rituals required to keep him dead so I assume he's back and has assumed a new form.

This is what my sources in the bilderburg group say as well

I need 3 wise souls to help me identify the new vessel for the eternal harvester of souls

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
we aer still three months away from saying "he is risen"

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
He ded

RIP in PISS

Blinken death watch page incoming

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

thread has risen

kissinger still dead

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Was listening to the Twisted Sister classic "Burn in Hell" yesterday and fondly recalled that Kissinger is still dead.

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.
what if kissinger was really the second cumming and we all just blew it? ;_;

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Blowing can lead to a second cumming.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
this is outrageous but also totally expected

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

the lich eating it really did get some poo poo to unravel huh, Yemen is lit af to wreck the USN

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
who cares about this dead freak

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

So where's this freak buried? I gotta take a dump and a piss and then another dump.

BigWeirdSashimi
Jul 10, 2019

The Demilich posted:

So where's this freak buried? I gotta take a dump and a piss and then another dump.

Arlington, I heard

Snake, are you up to the challenge?

Backcountry
Jan 16, 2009
Is he still dead? This posting activity has me a little nervous

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

The Demilich posted:

Arlington, so you're going to have to be discreet

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Nothus posted:

Arlington, so you're going to have to be discreet

he rested as he lived: in an exclusive gated community in the dc suburbs

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i'm calling it. this mother fuckin tuesday

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

he is risen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo