Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Enough sideburns to last a lifetime.
Time Extended 3 is out for Gaslands Supporters (i.e. support continued development via Patreon). Cool new stuff:

• A bunch of new vehicle types, including drag racers, ambulances, and ice cream trucks.
  • New Sponsor and Perks: highway patrol!
  • Couple of game types.
  • Errata and fixes for some stuff.

Generally kinda neat stuff.

Also, realizing more and more that the public Facebook group is kinda frustrating, because there’s an annoying seller who is a prolific recaster. Glad that traditional forums are still a thing, because they’re much less frustrating to deal with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Magnetic North posted:

Super excited to see this when it becomes public. I feel this is one of the only points I've found lacking in my early play. I'm hoping for the cab of a semi without the rest of the war rig, myself.

I think that the Heavy Truck (publicly posted for the Truckasaurus contest) is meant to cover that.

Vehicles are drag racer, bike with sidecar, ice cream truck, jeep, ambulance, motorhome, heavy truck, and APC. There are some fun options available - APC makes the crew fired weapons from TX2 really terrifying.

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Indolent Bastard posted:

Do you speak of Ken, perhaps?

With his shipping rates I don't understand how people are willing to stick wheels on a car that cost five times or more the cost of the car. I guess some people don't have bitz boxes or interest in sourcing wheels elsewhere.

The FB group can get bothersome. The video of real car with the minigun mounted on it keeps popping up recently. I don't want to be a whiner and tell people to stop, but seriously how can you post that and not have seen one of the other half a dozen posts first?

Stupid stuff like that aside it's not a bad group and has lots of activity unlike some FB groups i have been a part of.

Yup. Sent the admins clear evidence that the dude had been kicked off of other military modeling sites for recasting to supplement the callouts going on, and nothing.

It’d be a great group if not for the excessive spam.