Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

ALL ASSIGNMENTS ARE OUT IF YOU DIDN'T GET ONE OR IF YOU GOT ONE THAT'S BAD SOMEHOW MESSAGE ME ON EMAIL OR PM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
My santee is getting at least one Vanguard card with whatever else I send, and yes that is a threat.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

we did it thread, we reached page 2!

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Dear Santee - your present will be out at the end of the month. Just got to wait until my paycheck,

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Ranzear's first thing has arrived.

Turns out it's a package within a package.

!

This is going to go nicely beside my mango habanero sauce. Thanks Ranzear! I will likely hold off on opening any next things that show up until a more appropriate time. As for my santee, the main thing i'm looking at getting isn't out until the 11th, so they will have to wait a bit for that.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

I used to be all about Renfro, but Melinda is the new hotness.

Everything shows delivered today.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Dear Santee, your gifts should be arriving in a couple of days. Hope I did okay by you! Picking gifts always makes me nervous. :ohdear:

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Ranzear posted:

I used to be all about Renfro, but Melinda is the new hotness.

Everything shows delivered today.

Seems so! They left them in the garage despite seeing people home. Kinda odd.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I enjoyed explaining to my neighbours who Joe namtab is when my copy of the batman and robin special edition arrived lol

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Namtab posted:

I enjoyed explaining to my neighbours who Joe namtab is when my copy of the batman and robin special edition arrived lol

Perfect. There will be more, less batman-y things to come. Also, do you like hot/spicy things as well?
On a side note, i decided it might as well be christmas due to the sudden weather.

In the bag was a literally perfect shirt.

In the box was quite possibly one of the only funko pop figs that aren't ugly as sin, Rathalos from monhun!. A kemofriends keychain/charm of Red Fox. And finally, what killed me the most was the artbook.

I saw that and just started dying laughing, since I picked the exact same one up when i was at matsuricon in august!
Thank you, ranzear!

Brownieftw fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Nov 28, 2018

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Brownieftw posted:

I saw that and just started dying laughing, since I picked the exact same one up when i was at matsuricon in august!
Thank you, ranzear!

I probably could have expected this, lol. Up to you if Amazon gifts have return instructions or you want to regift it or something.

Glad the rest was on the mark.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Ranzear posted:

I probably could have expected this, lol. Up to you if Amazon gifts have return instructions or you want to regift it or something.

Glad the rest was on the mark.

Honestly, I wasn't even looking for it at the time. it was just a coincidence that i even saw it there. I'll figure out something to do with it!

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
Attention santee: you dodged a bullet

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

klapman posted:

Attention santee: you dodged a bullet

that gift is ban worthy

asterioth
Jul 27, 2007

If it's worth killing it's worth overkilling.
I'll be shipping my gift out tomorrow

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Smoking Crow posted:

that gift is ban worthy

This is the first time in years that I've laughed harder at something the more I see it. At first it was just a chuckle but now there's freaking tears in my eyes

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I'm told my gift has been delivered, so hopefully you see it soon, Santee!

asterioth
Jul 27, 2007

If it's worth killing it's worth overkilling.
And gift has been shipped now

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Present #1 has been shipped

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

My gift shipped off Monday, so it should be arriving soon. Hopefully.

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

Some packages with... interesting wrapping came in.

Inside were some goodies!

Thank you, mysterious santa!

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Glad it arrived so quickly, and glad you liked it.

(Dollar stores have a remarkable variety of out-of-date wrapping paper. Perfect for confusing acquaintances.)

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
I handed over my package to the post office today. Their rough estimate is a Monday arrival.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Dear santee your present is shipped. It will arrive between the 11th and 14th.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I shipped my gift today. It should arrive on Monday.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Brownieftw posted:

Perfect. There will be more, less batman-y things to come. Also, do you like hot/spicy things as well?

I don't mind spicy things (please put a B in the surname field)

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
First gift is out, and on a very related note, what websites are good for anime merch? I've trawled Amazon for around three hours and haven't had much luck in finding anything. I've never actually had any interest in or reason to buy stuff like this before, so I'm a bit lost at sea.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

klapman posted:

First gift is out, and on a very related note, what websites are good for anime merch? I've trawled Amazon for around three hours and haven't had much luck in finding anything. I've never actually had any interest in or reason to buy stuff like this before, so I'm a bit lost at sea.
I think Right Stuf still works fairly well? Last I used it was about 2 years ago, so if someone has a more updated opinion, I'm willing to change my stance.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Santee this is relevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeI0kUr8V6g
Your gifts are on their way!

Senior Scarybagels fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Dec 1, 2018

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

klapman posted:

my go-to for niche stuff is generally amiami, though since they're shipping from japan the cost/time can be restrictive

the crunchyroll store ain't bad

TOM is decent; it has more niche stuff and also has some of its stuff warehoused stateside

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

my go-to for niche stuff is generally amiami, though since they're shipping from japan the cost/time can be restrictive

the crunchyroll store ain't bad

TOM is decent; it has more niche stuff and also has some of its stuff warehoused stateside

Wark Say posted:

I think Right Stuf still works fairly well? Last I used it was about 2 years ago, so if someone has a more updated opinion, I'm willing to change my stance.

Nice, you two have just saved me. I was worried I'd just spent 4 hours searching just to scrape together a clearly chintzy gift, but this opens up a whole lot more (and cheaper) possibilities.

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

Got my gifts ready, will probably ship Monday. Look forward to it Santee!

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

I got some book from sefal

Thanks a lot

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Alright, my Santee's package is on way, sans one item coming at a later date. Should be arriving by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Smoking Crow posted:

I got some book from sefal

Thanks a lot

This isn't me. There's some other generous soul out there.
But one of my gifts should get in today crow!

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
Alright, I cancelled the (frankly bad) thing I got from Amazon, but in exchange I got two actually good gifts getting sent now. Latest delivery should be the 17th!

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

a secret santa arrived today!
thank you so much squark!! it actually arrived in the middle of us playing vanguard with the show on pause in the bg

this is way too many cards though wow

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Thank you so much Santa! I already started reading it!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
oh no, squark's infected bees with NERD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Thank you asterioth! I really needed a bunch of gifts today after the shitshow that was work. I may have been a bit teary when I saw they were wrapped.

I will definitely be consuming some of them this evening.