Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

walked down to the mailbox for the first time in a few days, and lol

You got love live merch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Things!

The history manga looks real neat, gonna read that during finals next week.

Thanks, Santa!

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

A customs label has never filled me with this much dread

Time to bite the bullet I guess...

And there was another box of manga

Thanks santa

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Big images. The final thing just shipped today. The original plan was to send the anime for that manga, but funimation said no. It was also the cutest thing i've seen recently and didn't see it on your myanimelist page, so i have no idea if you actually watched that or not.

Brownieftw fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Dec 18, 2018

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Not seen either of those things and basically don't maintain my anime list at all.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Namtab posted:

Not seen either of those things and basically don't maintain my anime list at all.

Ah well. I had planned on throwing that pillowcase at whoever I got anyway, since it was a bonus on the second game. Third game was a neat little artbook.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Brownieftw posted:

Ah well. I had planned on throwing that pillowcase at whoever I got anyway, since it was a bonus on the second game. Third game was a neat little artbook.

The shinobu t-shirt has arrived now

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Namtab posted:

The shinobu t-shirt has arrived now

:toot: Merry Goonmas!

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hey, I got a book.

Thanks again, eela! I’ve never heard of this before but it sounds like it’ll be a good read.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Strange Quark posted:

Hey, I got a book.

Thanks again, eela! I’ve never heard of this before but it sounds like it’ll be a good read.

I can't believe you didn't read the other poster's posts in last year's Secret Santa Thread :ergcryin:

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Who are you

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I hope my Secret Santa gift comes tomorrow. I was hoping it would be here by now.

asterioth
Jul 27, 2007

If it's worth killing it's worth overkilling.

Mill Village posted:

I hope my Secret Santa gift comes tomorrow. I was hoping it would be here by now.

:same:

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

The post office left a note at my house about a package while I was at work. :negative:

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Julias' second package arrived today, and it's a good one. You know my taste well, lol. Thanks a lot, Julias.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Give me that

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I'm glad you like it. Merry Christmas Spiritus Nox!

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

So, have you picked up your box yet?

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Maera Sior posted:

So, have you picked up your box yet?

Yes, and it owns so hard. I'll probably not have time to take pictures until the 26th, though...

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I got my gift today! I don't know who its from but I appreciate it.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

AnoHito posted:

Yes, and it owns so hard. I'll probably not have time to take pictures until the 26th, though...

Glad you got it. The cookies are still good, I hope.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

The closest acceptable translation is
"die properly"

Now that I'm about 80% certain I got them from this SS, I got a plush TF2 Dispenser and the English version of Pop Team Epic from mine! Thanks a lot!

Edit: Good thing Christmas Day isn't a national holiday here, since I just got this in the mail from Australia.

The card (which also ends the saying on the front with "as a seagull with a chip!") mentions two others on the way, so either I did receive the other gifts first or they were from the other SS. Anyway, I really appreciate them, Knorth!

leather fedora fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Dec 25, 2018

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Mill Village posted:

I got my gift today! I don't know who its from but I appreciate it.

Those are some good keychains.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

leather fedora posted:

Now that I'm about 80% certain I got them from this SS, I got a plush TF2 Dispenser and the English version of Pop Team Epic from mine! Thanks a lot!

Edit: Good thing Christmas Day isn't a national holiday here, since I just got this in the mail from Australia.

The card (which also ends the saying on the front with "as a seagull with a chip!") mentions two others on the way, so either I did receive the other gifts first or they were from the other SS. Anyway, I really appreciate them, Knorth!

You're welcome, I hope you like everything and had a good xmas! :) And yeah the dispenser and the pop team manga are the two mentioned, surprised they arrived first tbh

asterioth
Jul 27, 2007

Received my gifts from my santa, AnoHito!

Models of the Zaku 2, Exia Trans Am, Impulse Gundam and the Freedom Gundam!
Thank you so much!

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

DEAR SANTA,

Thank you very much for the incredible gift. I had received the package last Saturday but I forgot to open it until today. I will post pictures soon.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

No handwritten notes again, aside from one on the top of page 2. Thats what I tune into these threads for!

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Pretty sure I sent one.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Maera Sior posted:

Pretty sure I sent one.

:same:, mine was hand written although the pic didn’t focus on it so it’s not entirely legible

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Also same

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Santa, I'm pretty sure the parcel you sent is safe and sound at my work. Unfortunately I'm not going to have a chance to open it until the 9th, as I'm traveling still. That's why I haven't posted its contents!

I also meant to send chiasaur something else before I went on holiday but didn't get a chance. It will include a handwritten note for sure, but it won't arrive until mid January probably.

asterioth
Jul 27, 2007

Also sent one, though my handwritting is lovely.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

el dorito posted:

DEAR SANTA,

Thank you very much for the incredible gift. I had received the package last Saturday but I forgot to open it until today. I will post pictures soon.

The complete set of the manga version of Nausicaa. I’ve only watched the movie, which only covers about half the plot that the manga does (or so I’ve heard).

This is a beautiful gift. Again, thank you very much, Santa!

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

It is the 7th. Please contact me in some way of you have not received a gift.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I will sticky this for one more day and we'll go from there. Crow please let me know if anyone reports not having received their gifts.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

I took these pictures a while ago and keep forgetting to post them.

So a bunch of things showed up, nicely wrapped.

And they had a nice note!

Completely dead-on accurate about the lack of Asian grocery. Hard to even find mirrin around here...

So first some rice seasoning. Always love this stuff for when I feel super lazy but still want something tasty.

These were good and had a nice banana taste

The local cookies in question. They were good and I ate pretty much all of them at once.

The weird one. Can't really say they taste good, or even that they don't taste bad, but they sure taste interesting. And for some ungodly reason I keep eating them...

A nice ceramic teacup, perfect for a good evening tea.

And last, but certainly not least

Absolutely amazing. I've been using it for lunch pretty much every day. A near perfect gift on its own.

Thank you Maera Sior. I love it all, and Happy New Year!

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
Cuntellectual's working on mine, so please don't ding them.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

AnoHito posted:

I took these pictures a while ago and keep forgetting to post them.

So a bunch of things showed up, nicely wrapped.

And they had a nice note!

Completely dead-on accurate about the lack of Asian grocery. Hard to even find mirrin around here...

So first some rice seasoning. Always love this stuff for when I feel super lazy but still want something tasty.

These were good and had a nice banana taste

The local cookies in question. They were good and I ate pretty much all of them at once.

The weird one. Can't really say they taste good, or even that they don't taste bad, but they sure taste interesting. And for some ungodly reason I keep eating them...

A nice ceramic teacup, perfect for a good evening tea.

And last, but certainly not least

Absolutely amazing. I've been using it for lunch pretty much every day. A near perfect gift on its own.

Thank you Maera Sior. I love it all, and Happy New Year!

Glad everything arrived intact and that the bento box has been useful!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I finally got back to work and was able to pick up my gifts!

Chef gudetama is super cute and the book is right up my street - it's about useless architectural protuberances and follies!
Thanks very much to my santa - I'm not sure who it is since there wasn't a username on or in the packaging.

Chas McGill fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Jan 14, 2019