Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
Eela6

Sure, I'll ship internationally. I'm located in the _continental US_.

I haven't posted much recently but I am/was a regular chat thread poster. I also was the op of the darling in the franxx thread, to my glory/shame.

favorite Japan related things? I love anime, obviously, but also Japanese food! I'm also a big fan of a lot of Japanese music, Boris and Hiromi. Some of my favorite anime are Symphogear, Gatchaman CROWDS, A Place Further Than The Universe, Konosuba and Star Driver. Also a big fan of Japanese video games.

I love music, food, and brightly colored clothes, especially cute socks. The only games console I own is a Nintendo switch.

Non-anime/toku things you're interested in.
I'm a big fan of house, techno, doom metal, and jazz. I love to read, especially history and biography, but I've been on a science fiction and fantasy kick lately. My favorite hobby is cooking!

- I'm an American Men's medium in shirt size. I'm allergic to peanuts, avacados, and many tropical fruits like 🥝 and 🍌 .

18+ and booze are ok. If you're going to send me something 18+, I'm cool with pretty much anything but Bara.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU