Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

A. Mill Village
B. United States only please
C. Anime chat threads, ADTRW discord
D. The anime/manga I mainly enjoy is idols, slice of life, and comedies. Some of my favorites include Cardcaptor Sakura, Maid Dragon, Hidamari Sketch, YuruYuri, Sprited Away, Cromartie High School, Toradora, and Madoka Magica. I also love JRPGs.
E. Help me work on my anime charm/keychain collection! They're cheap and many artists sell them! I also love Nendos, but most of them will probably be outside the price range of this Secret Santa. No 18+ items or alcohol please. Manga is cool, too.
F. If you want to be lazy, buy me a Steam giftcard. I will make great use of it.
G. I wear a Men's Large.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I shipped my gift today. It should arrive on Monday.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I posted my user name above my address. I would have put a note in the package but I forgot. I realized that after I sealed it.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I hope my Secret Santa gift comes tomorrow. I was hoping it would be here by now.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

The post office left a note at my house about a package while I was at work. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I got my gift today! I don't know who its from but I appreciate it.