Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

A: Argona
B: I'd prefer US only but i can swing international if needed.
C: Uhhh I don't really post all that often, but I do this every year? Also I post at least once in each chat thread. Does that count?
D: I'm mostly into slice of life and actiony manga/anime. I also play entirely too many gacha games (Currently its Granblue, Bandori, and FGO). Japanese Food is cool too. Here's some random anime that I watched recently: Cardcaptor Sakura, Houseki no Kuni, ACCA, Symphogear, GaoGaiGar
E: Give me your local food! Bandori or FGO merch would be nice (granblue is good too but i have some stuff already). I also would love to get Dungeon Meshi volumes. I'm always looking for more pins for my nerd bag. If you pick a shirt, just keep in mind I prefer more subtle designs and it will probably end up as pajamas, Nothing 18+ please, alcohol is fine though.
F: Got a cool history book? I'm trying to get back into reading nonfiction. Video game stuff is cool too, I have a switch and entirely too many steam games, you can take a look at my wishlist here. a new controller for my computer would be nice.( I'm still using an old 360 pad)
G: I'm a US Medium

Argona fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Nov 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

Some packages with... interesting wrapping came in.

Inside were some goodies!

Thank you, mysterious santa!

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

Got my gifts ready, will probably ship Monday. Look forward to it Santee!

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

And my package is out! I was pretty happy with it so look forward to it!

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

Julias posted:

Thanks Argona for the wonderful presents! I hope that you enjoy the rest of the holidays!

Glad you (and your cat) liked them! Those touhou pins were all pretty cool, mine was an aya.