Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

A. Spiritus Nox
B. USA, willing to ship international
C. I made the Bloom Into You Thread.
D. Yuri manga, slow-burner character drama, mood pieces. Some of my favorites include Madoka, Bloom Into You, Mushishi, Hyouka, and My Hero Academia.
E. Manga, figurines, nice special editions of blue rays, room decoration. Would prefer to keep it all worksafe, non-alcoholic.
F. Jazz, action games, strategy games, college sports
G. US men's M shirt size. Strongly recommend you avoid sending me food in general - I'm a weird, picky eater and sending me anything more exotic than a chocolate bar is like a coinflip in terms of whether or not I'll like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Dear Santee, your gifts should be arriving in a couple of days. Hope I did okay by you! Picking gifts always makes me nervous. :ohdear:

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I'm told my gift has been delivered, so hopefully you see it soon, Santee!

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Whew, this is a lot. Thanks so, so much Julias! I barely know where to begin! Really looking forward to Solanin in particular.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Julias' second package arrived today, and it's a good one. You know my taste well, lol. Thanks a lot, Julias.