Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
A. Brownieftw
B. I am willing to ship international. U.S. for me
C. Recently been active in mostly the tower of god thread recently. Usually just watch the threads for the series I'm watching at any given time. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3431936
D. Favorite series have been Dog Days, Spice and Wolf, Madoka. Made in Abyss. OPM/MP100 was was amazing as well. Utawarerumono grew on me a lot after going through the ps4 games.
Most of what I've watched at https://myanimelist.net/animelist/browniesftw?status=2 . Artbooks are always great. Monster Hunter is great
E. I'm fine with pretty much anything. I don't drink at all.
F. Space/technology is a big thing for me.I love animals as well, particularly foxes. Play a lot of games as well, mostly on Steam

Brownieftw fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Nov 8, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Quiet year. Not even two pages so far.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

el dorito posted:

If you send me spicy food, I will eat it and post a trip report :toxx:. Figurines and keychains are ok.

God yes. I will join you for that spicy food. I love that stuff.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Ranzear's first thing has arrived.

Turns out it's a package within a package.

!

This is going to go nicely beside my mango habanero sauce. Thanks Ranzear! I will likely hold off on opening any next things that show up until a more appropriate time. As for my santee, the main thing i'm looking at getting isn't out until the 11th, so they will have to wait a bit for that.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Ranzear posted:

I used to be all about Renfro, but Melinda is the new hotness.

Everything shows delivered today.

Seems so! They left them in the garage despite seeing people home. Kinda odd.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Namtab posted:

I enjoyed explaining to my neighbours who Joe namtab is when my copy of the batman and robin special edition arrived lol

Perfect. There will be more, less batman-y things to come. Also, do you like hot/spicy things as well?
On a side note, i decided it might as well be christmas due to the sudden weather.

In the bag was a literally perfect shirt.

In the box was quite possibly one of the only funko pop figs that aren't ugly as sin, Rathalos from monhun!. A kemofriends keychain/charm of Red Fox. And finally, what killed me the most was the artbook.

I saw that and just started dying laughing, since I picked the exact same one up when i was at matsuricon in august!
Thank you, ranzear!

Brownieftw fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Nov 28, 2018

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Ranzear posted:

I probably could have expected this, lol. Up to you if Amazon gifts have return instructions or you want to regift it or something.

Glad the rest was on the mark.

Honestly, I wasn't even looking for it at the time. it was just a coincidence that i even saw it there. I'll figure out something to do with it!

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Got one more thing out today. Will get the rest out friday.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Everything is out now.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Big images. The final thing just shipped today. The original plan was to send the anime for that manga, but funimation said no. It was also the cutest thing i've seen recently and didn't see it on your myanimelist page, so i have no idea if you actually watched that or not.

Brownieftw fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Dec 18, 2018

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Namtab posted:

Not seen either of those things and basically don't maintain my anime list at all.

Ah well. I had planned on throwing that pillowcase at whoever I got anyway, since it was a bonus on the second game. Third game was a neat little artbook.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Namtab posted:

The shinobu t-shirt has arrived now

:toot: Merry Goonmas!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Mill Village posted:

I got my gift today! I don't know who its from but I appreciate it.

Those are some good keychains.